Riders have been asking for it, and Marzocchi heard the call and has proudly delivered. The new Z1 Coil builds on the legacy of the single-crown fork that started the revolution way back in the '90s – the O.G. Bomber Z1 Coil. Starting with the stout and proven 36mm chassis of the modern day Bomber Z1, the new Z1 Coil retains the renowned Grip damper but swaps out the air spring assembly for the most advanced coil spring system Marzocchi has ever made. At the heart of this new coil system is an ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring (available in 4 spring rates to suit a wide range of riders) coupled with a noise management system for near silent performance, an integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom-out control, and an external preload adjuster to dial in sag and firmness off the top. Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150-180mm (depending on wheel size) via included reconfigurable internal spacers.
- Ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring (Medium Spring included)
- Noise management system for near silent performance
- Integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom-out control
- External preload adjuster to dial-in sag and firmness off the top
- Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150-180mm (depending on wheel size) via included reconfigurable internal spacers
- Additional springs sold separately to fine-tune and adjust for rider preference
- Rake: 44mm
|Travel||160mm, 170mm, 180mm|
|Wheel Size||27.5-inch, 29-inch|
|Steerer Diameter/Material||1.5-inch Tapered Aluminum|
|Stanchion Diameter/Materials||36mm Black Anodized|
|Spring||Tempered Silicon-Chromium Steel|
|Damper||GRIP (compression + rebound)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|110 x 15mm / Matte Black / 170mm / 27.5-inch||821973384856||912-01-100||210000018800|