The GeoShift Performance Angle Headset allows you to adjust the geometry of your bike by changing the head tube angle, available in 1 or 2 degree options. This unique design lets the bearings sit at an angle to align with the steerer tube, preventing creaking noises commonly found with angle headsets that feature a spherical design. Reduce the head tube angle to make for slacker geometry and added stability on fast descents, or increase the angle using the opposite orientation of the headset, to make for steeper geometry and quicker steering with maximum front wheel traction.
- Enduro black oxide coated chromium steel bearing included on both the upper and lower
- Upper headsets ship with a star nut which can only be used on forks with steel or aluminum steerer tubes. For forks with carbon steerer tubes you will need a compression plug (sold separately)
- Machined in the USA with lightweight, strong, durable aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum
- Includes: Upper and lower cups, bearings, crown race, star nut, shims, stem cap with 5mm integrated spacer and bolt
- 1 Degree Adjustment
- Short version is designed for headtube lengths between 90 - 115 mm
|Black / ZS44/28.6|ZS56/40||810006804638||ZSZS56L-G1-S-BLK-B||210000031186|